System Team is managing all the factors relating to vehicle storage including both physical infrastructure and software architecture. You will be in a team of 12 people.
You will be in charge of developing new features and maintain existing ones on the backend part of the system. Your contribrution will be impactful on the product and therefore on actual operations on car parks.
For example, you will work on:
- Algorithms in order to optimize the car storage strategy;
- Backend that manage real-time data related to the robot fleet;
- Manage internal and external APIs (booking systems, frontend interfaces, robots interfaces);
- Creation of instructions for the system;
- Technical specifications and documentation;
- Support the deployments of the new features you developed;
- High-level support for on-site day to day operations.
You will join a team of experienced developers from various backgrounds, flexible and audacious, in a challenging and friendly atmosphere.